Blockchain fundamentals along with its components, difference between legacy & Blockchain technology, benefits over legacy technology and its applicability across the business domains.
Program Overview & Key Highlights
The Learner will be able to understand the Blockchain basics, different components of Blockchain, its usage across business domains in a classroom type setting where the course is being delivered by architects and consultants who are subject matter experts and are involved in developing solutions to industry use cases. Will discuss a client specific use case, proof of concepts, as well as interactive hands-on labs.
a. Designed for Business Professionals
b. 2 day in class learning
c. Projects and assignments
d. Hands-On Lab and continued access for 6 months
e. Timely doubt resolution
f. One-on-One with industry mentors
What You’ll Learn
Blockchain Basics, Classifications, Use Cases across Business Domains and a Client specific Use Case
What is your Job Profile?
What do you expect from this workshop?
Any use case where you see blockchain applies?
Helps tailor the workhop contents to suit the audience profile, job responsibilities and their expectation from the workshop
- What is Blockchain and its Impact? – 2 Hours
- What is Blockchain and its Impact?; Why Blockchain is better than a traditional systems
- History of Bitcoin; Blockchain Industry Developments*
- Blockchain Application Vs. Legacy Applications
- Security, Cryptography & Blockchain Concepts – 2 Hours
- Asymmetric & Symmetric cryptography, Immutability, Consensus, Smart Contracts
- Data Structures in Blockchain – Ledgers, Blocks, Transaction and Understanding Wallets
- Blockchain Classifications – 0.5 Hours
- Types of Blockchain & their Features – Private, Public, and Permissioned Blockchain*
- Use Cases & Applications – 2 Hours
- Describing some use cases*
- Where Not to use Blockchain
- Blockchain Challenges – Adoption & Technical;
- The larger picture – Blockchain with IOT, AI & ML
- Revision of Day 1 Contents – 0.5 Hours
- Use Cases in the Client’s preferred domain – 6.5 Hours
- How to plan the real implementation strategy. Mastering the timelines and cost implications of implementation. Visualise your journey from PoC to Production. Re-imagine and Re-architect your business use cases and workflows. Build Your Own Product, expert talk on challenges of product strategies Explain all the Blockchain Features by designing a use case applicable to Client’s Industry / domain for better understanding*
- Project work (Off site, Cloud VM for individual trainee, email Q&A, Final review)
Conceptual understanding of Computer Networks and Databases; Good understanding of a business domain
Certifications & Lab Access
Blockchain Fundamentals advance Certification powered by ZEEVE & CERTIZA and Blockchain Lab access for 6 months
Who Should Attend?
Influencers and decision makers in an organization; Individuals who are embarking on Blockchain Journey