The workshop will be conducted over Zoom, where we have features to allow participants to ask questions and interact if needed. In addition, we have an exclusive community for all participants, including the instructors who you can communicate with.
2. What time do the workshops start and finish?
Suggested workshop start time is 11:00 AM Eastern time and end time 2:00 PM Eastern time
3. What if I don't show up/login for the workshop?
Lectures and notes will be available online for you to refer to post sessions. You can also interact with the community and lecturers in the discussion channel.
4. What is included in the price for the workshop?
Course delivery (Workshop / course) Blockchain Lab access for 3 months
Access to code repository Ability to develop your dApp and deploy it Access to Blockchain engineers to ask any questions or get feedback Access to our exclusive community for a period of 3 months
5. What support can be provided during the workshop?
Whatever support is needed related to the course content, such as questions you may have, suggestions for further reading, etc.
6. Can I speak directly with the Instructor during the workshop?
Yes, our private Zoom channel allows for 2-way communication, meaning you will be able to raise your hand to ask a question or make a comment, chat and more.
7. Will I be allowed to network with other participants?
We highly encourage you to network with classmates during the course, as well as after in our private online community.
8. What language is the course taught in?
9. Do you offer certificate of completion? When do I get it?
Yes - immediately after completion of the course, you’ll receive a signed certificate from Pinaki Labs.
10. What is "Lab access"?
A Blockchain lab-based course delivery tool that helps auto-deployment of a multimode Blockchain network for learning, testing etc. Specially, crafted courses and tutorials. The lab helps monitor all Blockchain assets: - Supports Blockchain protocols like HyperLedger Fabric, HyperLedger Sawtooth, Ethereum, Credits and R3 Corda - Supports cloud infrastructures like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and Digital Ocean - Code Repository with unique sample code for dApps and Smart Contracts - Access over web browsers using a regular internet connection
11. How long will I be entitled for the lab access? Can I extend the duration of lab access?
The course fee includes 3 months of free access. After three months, there are options you can choose from to purchase additional slabs, all of which will be explained in the course.